This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.13 MB (9572504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0819.1344.22803
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:52:08.480