ccc-utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of ccc-utility. They take an average of 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0424.1155.19491
of ccc-utility. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 18:30:32.967