ccc-utility is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's main executable file and it occupies circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.75 MB (7080192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility version 2013.0425.225.2413
only. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:27:10.890