ccc-utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.51 MB (6830720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0418.645.10054
of ccc-utility. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 16:44:29.007