ccc-utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. ccc-utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's primary executable file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-utility. They occupy an average of 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0329.2312.39738
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-utility in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:31:52.030