This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.39 MB (8798656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0704.2133.36938
of ccc-utility. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:35:42.167