This page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. ccc-utility's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They take 7.03 MB (7370920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2012.0912.1709.28839
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 01:03:34.837