This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. ccc-utility's primary file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility version 2013.1123.2211.39806
only. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:39:07.500