This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ccc-utility. They take about 4.06 MB (4257992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (417.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2014.1130.236.4517
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 14:59:47.003