This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. ccc-utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's primary executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2011.1205.2146.38999
alone. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:09:47.460