You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility. They occupy an average of 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2013.0924.1041.17289
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:18:25.567