ccc-utility is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-utility's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-utility. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6833832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0910.2204.37810
of ccc-utility. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. When you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-29 13:56:15.470