ccc-utility is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. ccc-utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which take 2.46 MB (2583168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1205.2215.39827
of ccc-utility. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility program will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:17:15.063