This page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ccc-utility. They occupy 8.89 MB (9320088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2014.0415.1505.25206
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 15:31:43.240