You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.32 MB (7677712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (160.00 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (322.52 KB)
- SetACL.exe (310.52 KB)
- Setup.exe (406.52 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility version 2012.1116.1445.26409
alone. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:28:02.697