ccc-utility is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which take 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0411.1218.20180
of ccc-utility. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:27:45.147