You can find below detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 84.50 KB (86528 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 648.50 KB (664064
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (84.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2013.1121.350.6792
alone. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 13:17:54.527