ccc-utility is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. ccc-utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.03 MB (7368320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0326.33.42072
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:10:03.577