This page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-utility. They take about 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1321.22053
of ccc-utility. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:19:19.507