ccc-utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. ccc-utility's primary file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.89 MB (9320088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2014.0423.449.6734
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 07:14:42.977