This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. ccc-utility's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which take 8.38 MB (8785856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (10.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0522.2157.37579
of ccc-utility. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-12 08:42:31.970