This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (212.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (168.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.24 MB)
- installShell.exe (300.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (124.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (140.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (168.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2012.0703.2356.41139
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. When you select ccc-utility in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 13:27:23.407