This web page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.56 MB (15269824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (41.50 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (1.88 MB)
- HydraDM64.exe (26.50 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (1.93 MB)
- HydraMD.exe (2.03 MB)
- HydraMD64.exe (27.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0417.2226.38446
of ccc-utility. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:49:58.897