This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the app ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which take 6.79 MB (7117440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0504.1554.26509
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:42:07.333