This info is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-utility. They take 10.49 MB (11000832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2013.0723.1944.33607
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-19 14:36:26.710