This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. ccc-utility is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility. They take an average of 8.63 MB (9051072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2014.0213.712.12850
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 20:12:30.023