You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the application ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCDsPreview.exe is the ccc-utility's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2013.0905.312.3832
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:13:11.740