This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which take 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2011.1025.2152.37348
alone. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:52:53.667