You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details related to ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.48 MB (8894464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (118.50 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility version 2013.0911.2154.37488
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 12:36:26.187