This page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They take 3.61 MB (3785344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility version 2011.1012.1625.27603
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 12:26:52.810