You can find below details on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about related to ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility. They occupy an average of 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2012.0727.2122.36516
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:12:16.083