ccc-utility is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They take 6.47 MB (6782120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2012.1116.1515.27190
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
ccc-utility is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:23:41.417