This info is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ccc-utility's primary file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.13 MB (9573728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (278.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility version 2012.0405.2205.37728
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:13:23.830