This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-utility. They take about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility version 2012.0815.2120.36444
only. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 18:24:23.183