This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.49 MB (11000832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2013.1206.1603.28764
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:57:46.857