This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the app ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-utility's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is comprised of the following executables which take 3.61 MB (3785344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2011.0817.2216.38121
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:58:45.920