This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-utility. They occupy 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0915.1321.22053
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 10:04:18.810