You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executables below are part of ccc-utility. They take an average of 5.73 MB (6008832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility version 2012.0214.2147.39014
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 16:53:46.073