This web page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2011.1118.1622.29269
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-utility in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-18 19:33:16.667