This page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on ccc-utility at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's main executable file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.52 MB (6833760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2013.0215.1631.29608
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 01:19:14.447