You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They take 7.02 MB (7363200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2012.0321.418.5714
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:30:04.943