You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's main executable file and it occupies close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.83 MB (10308960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility version 2014.0302.120.2262
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:08:02.983