The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Sims™ 4. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it takes close to 19.09 MB (20019992 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 48.77 MB (51143120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.09 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (24.65 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:56:50.257