The Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.ea.com/pl
to get more information about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is frequently set up in the C:\GRY ORIGIN\The Sims 4 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The Sims™ 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.95 MB (8341216
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of The Sims™ 4. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-24 17:37:50.853