The Sims™ 4
This page is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The application's main executable file is named Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.71 MB (1790752
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 12:40:22.697