The Sims™ 4
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. The Sims™ 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The Sims™ 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.35 MB (21336856 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which take 83.99 MB (88065592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.35 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.29 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other application versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sims Addons Integrator 2\The Sims™ 3.lnk
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-15 20:26:53.300