The Sims™ 4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts Inc.. You can see more info on The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the The Sims™ 4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMS4\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The application's main executable file has a size of 22.65 MB (23751592 bytes) on disk and is titled TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 91.33 MB (95761520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4_x64.exe (29.89 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- TS4.exe (22.65 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
only. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-26 14:50:27.887