The Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The Sims™ 4's main file takes around 21.70 MB (22750120 bytes) and is named TS4.exe.
The executable files below are part of The Sims™ 4. They take an average of 78.09 MB (81886040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (21.70 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (28.13 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
only. For other The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-06 03:50:51.337