The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com/ru
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. Usually the The Sims™ 4 program is placed in the C:\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 834.72 KB (854752 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in The Sims™ 4. They take 834.72 KB (854752
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of The Sims™ 4. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 4 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:17:49.273