The Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the program The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/pl
. The Sims™ 4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies circa 19.06 MB (19984152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside The Sims™ 4. They take about 71.95 MB (75441528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.06 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (24.62 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other application versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:36:11.950